Sonic 3 - IceCap Remix Sonic 3 - IceCap Remix

nice

Your drum is sick and the piano good, but the pad is lacking I'd say

Creative Dancing Creative Dancing

wow

wow your sounds are awesome and nice. However the drum lack a lot, you should dl some free samples or something because this kick clap and hat sounds like the shitty presets when you open a new song in Fl studio lol

TheBlackbyrd responds:

yeah i know. The drums really suck. lol. I'll look into getting better drum sounds.

[Castlevania Gateway V2]* [Castlevania Gateway V2]*

nice but

its nice however i think the drum is way too loud on the part the kick is going crazy and therefore you really need to focus to hear the epicness of the melody other than that its awesome

Solkrieg responds:

The kick isn't too bass oriented so I thought boosting it a little would help, I'll fix that ;).

Happify Happify

sounds like...

sounds like a good cheesy video game the only downside is that its too short! lol

Best and Only Best and Only

Could be better

Hum yeah its some interesting piano play, but it could be easily made better : (I don't know what u used like u play for real or used fl studio?) like a bit of reverb to the piano, maybe a little delay. However, the real problem I think is that it sounds more like an ambient piano and therefore needs some ambient pads and maybe a discret drums or something. Anyway all I wanted to say is that there's some potential to that song.

TheGhosty responds:

Thanks very much for the advice! I used plain ol' Garageband for this, like always. I know what you mean. This is a pretty raw piece. I'll make sure to put the new version up when I work on it.

I'm no good with drums, but I'll try both ways (that and pads). I had actually taken out some of the reverb, because it was getting sort of stuffy and thick.

Anyway, thanks again for the feedback! It really helps. ^^

Odin Sphere WIP Odin Sphere WIP

hmm too loud?

Hmmm theres some very good sounds and some ear-piercing one that just leaves a bitter taste. Overall I think you should lower the volume of everything and put some limiters if it hasn't been done. However it does sound like some medieval 2d drawing game so keep up the work!

Ragestorm responds:

thanks for the review and advice

Argentum Argentum

good

I cant say anything on the quality cause im listening from shittiest speakers ever; my girlfriend's laptop. But the song is very nice the beat is nice. If you still want to work on your song my advice is that you should work on the lead at 2:10 I personnaly think it's lacking like there's a huge build-up for like 30 seconds but it doesn't have much feeling out of it, however the lead or wtv that comes in for the second time at 2:48 is nice and is a good choice to put it in the outro as well as the intro.

Trancefreak responds:

Thanks for your suggestions. By quality, I actually meant the quality of the music, not audio quality. I appreciate the constructive criticism.

.:TD - DeadMau5 Remake Berlin .:TD - DeadMau5 Remake Berlin

Bass

Just love the bassline! It's so soothing

TomDavies responds:

thanks! (:

Final Cut Final Cut

Its okay

It's a nice song when the beat gets on, however the intro is way too long and not a that great, like I know it makes a good contrast for when the beat gets on but 1min33 is far too long I would have made it like 30 sec.

However the main beat is nice

The Memories That Never Pass The Memories That Never Pass

Nice

Wow at first I though it was nothing special but when the beat change at 0:47 it's pretty nice.

Yeah I makes music when I'm down too ;D

yeajimmiboi responds:

It helps get emotions out doesn't it? :) Thanks man, Im glad you enjoyed it mate :)