Town Defence Town Defence

Entertaining

Its well designed and fun to play, the game concept is good
my only complaint is the weird sound zombies make when you kill them is just annoying when you get really in the game; like you have that nice music with the loud bang when you shoot and then that little 'thwaa'

Fx Sabers The Game Fx Sabers The Game

Controls?

Hum I couldn't even try this game cause I couldn't jump and I didn't felt like searching so yeah a page explaining the controls would be nice

Monkeytroll responds:

My mistake, I forgot to add controls to this page, it's space by the way.

FearUnlimited:Origin Demo FearUnlimited:Origin Demo

Nice

Wow when I first read your comments while the game load I thought it was going to be a crappy beat up game with stickmen, but it was awesome the graphics are nice and the devil may cry like game is going to be awesome when it will be finished.

However, since it's a demo I'll complain about a few things that I've experienced : the attack is a bit slow compared the game speed in general and the sound for the attack is a bit off I think.
A pause menu where you can see the controls would be nice
And a bunch of combos would be great

Squamata responds:

will all be added in the final version no worries.

when you upgrade the melee weapons
You will learn new abilities. same goes for the guns as well.

PS dont mind the off fonts. :S my original computer kicked the bucket im still recouping losses :P

thanks for the review

Sonic 3 - IceCap Remix Sonic 3 - IceCap Remix

nice

Your drum is sick and the piano good, but the pad is lacking I'd say

Creative Dancing Creative Dancing

wow

wow your sounds are awesome and nice. However the drum lack a lot, you should dl some free samples or something because this kick clap and hat sounds like the shitty presets when you open a new song in Fl studio lol

TheBlackbyrd responds:

yeah i know. The drums really suck. lol. I'll look into getting better drum sounds.

[Castlevania Gateway V2]* [Castlevania Gateway V2]*

nice but

its nice however i think the drum is way too loud on the part the kick is going crazy and therefore you really need to focus to hear the epicness of the melody other than that its awesome

Solkrieg responds:

The kick isn't too bass oriented so I thought boosting it a little would help, I'll fix that ;).